[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 9 20:18:39 PDT 2007

Excuse me, wasn't it you who wrote to suggest that I read and comment on
reviews of the books in question and then went on to paste a number of them
to the list? In addition to having difficulty with the truth, you seem to
have difficulty staying on track. Hope that clears itself  up before the
school year starts. While a law degree ain't rocket science, it does, last I
heard, require you to remember what you have said from one moment to the
next.