[Vision2020] Idaho budget surplus

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Aug 9 08:27:53 PDT 2007

Donovan opines:
"I think Dan runs just to see his name in print."

No, Donovan.  Dan runs because he wants to be on the City Council, so he
can do what he feels is best for Moscow, the city in which he has lived
since he was delivered by Dr. Marineau at Gritman Memorial Hospital.

Also, Dan figures that Steven might even vote for him if he could (even
though they may not come down on the same side of every issue) because
Sarah likes Dan so much (even though she doesn't always agree with Dan).

Since we're on the subject, I'll let the subscribers to The Vizzz know
that yes, I plan to run again.

Besides, this will only be my third try.

DC