[Vision2020] Idaho budget surplus

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Wed Aug 8 20:22:00 PDT 2007

Donovan, there are other ways to look at it.  I commend them for
being willing to take the time and energy to serve a public need:
that of keeping the city running smoothly, efficiently and growing in
a positive way.  Whether you agree with their platforms or their
accomplishments is another story.  The fact is, they are willing to
make the intensive commitment to do a relatively thankless job.  My
hat's off to them.  I know I wouldn't want to do it.

SB

If you don't like the candidates, you should find someone else to
run.  I know you are familiar with campaigning