[Vision2020] 756!

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 15:19:07 PDT 2007

A la Bud Selig, I'd like to say Congrats to Barry Bonds for his remarkable accomplishment in breaking the all time home run record despite the cloud of steroid allegations and perjury investigations that must have been a very big distraction.  In this great country of ours, Bonds is innocent until proven guilty and so while his accelerated home run pace at an age when virtually all player's skills are rapidly diminishing looks very suspicious, we should all withhold any type of judgement about whether or not he used performance enhancing substances until these charges can be proven.  I'm not sure that he actually used steroids, but I think someone should investigate whether flak seed oil (which he has admitted using) tremendously improves performance and thus should be added to baseball's banned substance list.

-Scott