[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 8 15:03:07 PDT 2007

I am not  a biblical scholar so am out of my league here. I have read the entire King James version. From what I remember homosexuality was dealt with harshly and slavery was tolerated in the Old Testament. I though that these were viewed differently in the New Testament. Basically there was a change from a rathful god to a benevolent one. Again I am out of my league here.
This is in answer to several other posts that have been made. I  also like the comments made by Paul.
Roger