[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 8 12:38:01 PDT 2007

Mr. Schou asks as though there were sinister implications to the answer:

Gary, who's been feeding you these links?

Why would any "feeding" be required? C/A is available online free of charge.

Wilson's blog is there for all to see. It has an excellent search function.

Cannon Press has a complete listing of available materials for your pleasure
on their website.

I hope that this answers your burning question. It was the work of but a few
moments to obtain the references I listed in my post. My question for you
would be why would it matter? The simple fact that they exist seems to
effectively rebut the assertion that CC is " terribly reticent to discuss
its views on the death penalty for homosexuals."