[Vision2020] lost dog

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Aug 7 11:03:06 PDT 2007

Speaking of dogs, my wife and I became dog owners again yesterday.
I answered an ad for a free dog and now have "Abby",  a Basset Hound. She
was filthy, underfed and her nails haven't been clipped for some time. I was
told she was three years old, but she appears to be closer to 8 or so.
As soon as I got her home, she got a good scrubbing, the first of a few
weeks worth of nail trimming, a good meal and a nice, long walk. Her
demeanor changed almost immediately and she has already settled into her new
digs. The cats, however, are less than pleased. Soon, it'll be off to the
vet for a check up and shots.
Since she'll be coming to the office with me everyday, one could say she is
the Latah Eagle's official "News Hound".