[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] A Poem for the Intoleristas

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 7 06:13:53 PDT 2007

Yo! Intoleristas!

We done been honored in prose (or at least Courtney's idea of prose), and
yours truly is in the forefront, memorialized for all eternity (see attached
PDF file).

Yeah!  So, take that, Little Miss Muffet!

"A Poem for the Intoleristas"

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Tom promised us video,
Now he is afraid to show it to you.

He promised us photos
Of the mighty protest -
Perhaps even the flyers given to our guests.

The march was a bust!
The flyers were crass.
Tom will not post,
He hopes the memory won't last.

Intolerista flyers out handed out at the Mall, Showed all who got one, How
the Intoleristas are small.
They reeked of envy, malice and hate.
Tom won't post them.
He knows their statements are fake.

Trinity Fest is here and we're having fun.
Intoleristas can't see the path that they run.
They snarl.  They lie.
They want you to hate.
To think that Christians must fit,
In the box that they make.