[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 7 06:10:44 PDT 2007

I think it's evident that you have a weak argument when the best you can
come up with is a link that is little more then a headline and a scant
paragraph.

Forced? I am not in favor of forcing anyone to do anything including the
GSA. I just think that if their mission is as stated they are not living up
to it.

As to the fraternity, is it privately funded and on private property? If so
I agree with their desire to remain exclusively Christian. The same as I
would think that a group of gays and/or lesbians should be able to. I am
guessing that almost all public universities will look far more favorably on
the later group and afford them greater courtesy.