[Vision2020] New You-Tube for your summer entertainment.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 6 20:28:35 PDT 2007

Paul -

We are not alone in thinking that the YouTube video that No-Clue so
self-servingly provided us lacks the honesty and integrity normally
associated with the script writers of Fox News.

This video "Tired of hearing about Atheism? Help end it," has been rated 284
times resulting in a one-star (out of a possible five-star) rating.

That portion of the viewing public thoughtful enough to express their
feelings, have provided such warm critique as:

"Soooooooooooo f....ng biased, deceiving, partial, an illogical I shouldn´t
even have bothered to reply to this one video."

"This whole thing is ridiculous propaganda, I know that any group of people
will use propaganda, but this is built of lies, half truths, and
stereotypes..."

And my personal favorite . . .

"I hate to have to point this out .....

The Crusades
The Salem witch trials
Palestine/Israel
The Spanish Inquisition
Tribal Violence in Africa
Sunni VS Kurd
Cortez and the Incas

The full list of Violence based on difering religeons is pretty much
endless.  Very few of them are Atheists killing people of faith."

But then, you really must consider who No-Clue holds up as a mentor.

Cheers,

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)