[Vision2020] Photos

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:03:04 PDT 2007

You know something, No-Clue?

If I had managed to gain access to a website directory that contained "tell-tale" photos, as you claim, I would have downloaded the photos before I posted any comments on the Viz.

Now, I'm not saying that there were any photos.  And conversely, I am not saying that there weren't any photos.

I could put an end to this mystery by simply admitting that there are/aren't some photos and maybe there is (or isn't) a video or three that may/may not be approximately eight minutes in duration each.  However, this simple admission would lessen the entertainment value it has with you.  And what with your current unemployment status, you simply MUST be entertained during those long, lonesome afternoon hours.

I mean . . . your table-busing job during the Trinity fest can only go on for so long.  What then?

And then . . . maybe . . . if you are lucky . . . we can play this guessing game all over again after you find (or don't find) photos in:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/TrinFestPhotos

which may (or may not) be currently under construction.