[Vision2020] Water

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Sun Aug 5 13:43:25 PDT 2007

No, not a joke.

We lived in Moscow 20 some years ago, and never had problems with our water.

We've been back for two years now, and didn't have a problem (other than the
yellow-ish hard water) until just recently.  Now the bathwater looks like
really strong tea, and sometime like really weak coffee.

I've called the city, and they have supposeded flushed out the system, but
the problem persists.

And yes, it is both cold and hot water.

We are in a newer subdivision on the north side of town.

Bev