[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 12:55:52 PDT 2007

I dunno Doug - what could be more fun than standing around waiting to be
immortalized on film by Moscow's own crusader for Truth Justice and the
Ammuriken way.

And he certainly didn't disappoint me here!  I didn't say a thing about
organizing a protest, thinking about organizing a protest, suggesting anyone
get involved in a protest - just a simple "what if . . ." and it didn't much
to get Tom Teeeeriffic's eyeballs to sproing out of their sockets and splat
on the monitor.  Then to top it off with "homophobic" rhetoric.  And your
little march on Friday - of course it wasn't intended to "dehumanize a large
group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood".

Oh, and thanks for the photos.  I particularly like the one of the hand-outs
table sporting the sign "Celebrating Diversity Opposing Bigotry"  Any of you
Protesters carry that one around Friday evening on FRIENDSHIP Square??
Didn't think so . . .

Actually, I'm thinking of sending $20 to FirstStep just for the
entertainment value of this list-serv.  You can't make this stuff up, and a
finer cast of characters can't be found anywhere else . . .

GS