[Vision2020] Monstrous Regiment!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Aug 4 23:16:14 PDT 2007

Keely,

Shouldn't you be at a family reunion or something. I am glad that I can
provide such entertainment value during such a boring time in you life
with all of your reading and such.

To answer your post I have to preface it by saying that my wonderful,
quiver full minded, gracious wife of 25 years, showed me the u-tube
"inflammatory bit o' media" in the first place. I don't typically go
looking for anti-egalitarian, anti-feminist material. I didn't major in
Womens Studies in college.

I would rather talk about how the liberal, intolerant, "public school
for all and at all costs", crowd who want to justify additional jobs
and offices by having the home school folks report to the local school
district "Reichsmarschall". The local school district will then have
need for these additional staff and resources and thus more money in
their piggy bank just like the New York public school system. That is
the underlying motivation behind day time curfews and truancy laws and
"attendance records for drivers license" laws that we now have. "Keep
the children in the seats past the age of 16, so that we don't loose
any public funds for empty seats." Follow the money trail.

How is that for a topic? I tried to get you to comment on it off list
but you ignored me. So here you go! I'm sure your tongue and keyboard
will overflow out of the wellspring of your heart with additional
sarcasm and venom as it has in your previous posts.

lemeno, Doug