[Vision2020] info on St. Maries fire?

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Sat Aug 4 10:45:56 PDT 2007

You could check local tv station web pages.  I don't know if they
would have useful information for you though.
Here is KHQ's page:

http://www.khq.com/Global/category.asp?C=101773

On Aug 4, 2007, at 10:03 AM, Paul Rumelhart wrote:

Anybody have any current info on the St. Maries fire?  My dad is in the
fire's path.  He said that the last he heard it was 500 acres and not
under control.  He hasn't seen a lot of activity up there where he
is, yet.

Paul

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com