[Vision2020] satellite dish installation

Mike Hall mikech at fsr.com
Fri Aug 3 09:19:24 PDT 2007

Patty,

We have solutions to deal with this restriction.  Feel free to contact us to
learn more.

Sincerely,

Mike Hall

Area Sales Manager

First Step Internet

888-676-6377 Ext. 540

208-882-8869

HYPERLINK "http://www.fsr.com/"http://www.fsr.com

HYPERLINK "mailto:mikech at fsr.com"mikech at fsr.com

First Step Internet is now an authorized DISH Network Satellite TV sales
outlet and installer.

*         $100 Rebate

*         FREE Installation

*         FREE 4 room set up

*         FREE Premium channel for 3 months

*         Monthly service starting at $19.99/month

Are you ready to step up to Broadband Wireless?

*         Installation is now only $50* and the First Month of Service is
FREE!*

Monthly Service Plans

800kbps/128kbps -- $35/mo.

1.5Mbps/256kbps -- $40/mo.

2.0Mbps/500kbps -- $50/mo.

+ Limited time offer + After first month - 12 monthly payments required

+ Applied to Standard 2.4GHz wireless service ONLY

+ Installation of computers and other hardware extra

+ Credit Card is required.  Cash or Check Acceptable with full 12-month
payment

For more details, visit HYPERLINK "http://www.fsr.com/"www.fsr.com.

   _____