[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Trinity Festival protest

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 2 21:03:11 PDT 2007

And yet more echoes from The Whinery -

"What a grand way to start off the Trinity Festival. I can only hope that
they all show up so that we can get really good photos of their faces so
that the gargoyles on the new sanctuary will be accurate in their likeness.
Maybe they can continue down the street to the south and finish their
protest on the very spot we will be worshiping.

Doug!

Heirdoug"

I'll make it easy for you, No-Clue.  I'll be the one wearing a white
"Intolerista" t-shirt, a dark, dark blue "Los Angeles County Coroner" cap,
and shooting videos.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People walking up to you

Singing glory hallelujah