[Vision2020] Nick Gier's Stuff

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:04:19 PDT 2007

In addition to Dr. Gier expressing a necessity for acceptance, similar
encouragement is being generated from the Department of Defense at:

Shared Understanding Provides Key to Defeating Extremism
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=32955

Concerning Dr. Gier's NSA commentary . . .

If you simply cannot wait until tomorrow to her it on KRFP, I invite you to
listen to it and download the PDF file at:

"The Palouse Pundit"
http://www.NickGier.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen