[Vision2020] Cutting Donovan some slack

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Sun Apr 29 14:25:19 PDT 2007

Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Yes Sunil,
>
> I feel great concern and shame for how you feel about me. Oh, wait,
> sorry, no I don't, it was just a little gas from a late dinner.
>
> Have you freed any more child molesters in the name of JUSTICE Sunil?
> Hopefully they will all hang themselves first like that one guy, what
> was his name? Of course he could have just hung himself on hearing you
> were going to be his attorney. That would be an understandable action.

Donovan: I think all of us on Vision2020 need to cut
you some slack. I do not mean that we should support
your weird point of view, I mean that we should try to
not take it too seriously. I myself have seldom
responded to your postings and, upon reflection, I
think I have responded too often.

What I want to do is avoid showing contempt for your
online behavior because, up to now, it should be
beneath contempt.

Don Coombs