[Vision2020] Army Officer Accuses His Generals of Iraq Failures

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 01:46:41 PDT 2007

On 4/28/07, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> You may be right. Sunil might be the most patriotic guy on the planet. I
> don't know him that well either. But, personally, he creeps me out the way
> he talks. My attempts to get him to say anything to quell that anxiety, he
> just says stuff to make me more uncomfortable and confirm my thinking about
> him. I don't doubt that he does what he think is right.

Here's the thing, Donovan. You are not entitled to have Sunil "quell
your anxiety." You are, in fact, entitled to exactly nothing from him,
especially not to have him respond to crypto-racist demands that he
prove his patriotism to you.

You are digging a hole. You are not digging this hole because you have
self-diagnosed as having Aspergers, which is a real disability -- one
you're making a mockery of. You are digging this hole because you're a
dick, which is something that not all people who actually have
Aspergers are.

-- ACS