[Vision2020] Is it Infanticide Vs. Abortion?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 27 12:08:32 PDT 2007

Arnold self-righteously mumbles:

"I suggest you reread your Bible, recheck with your God, and study abortion
procedures if you think that the description of abortion is worse than those
that ardently advocate for it in all forms and situations as a fundamental
right."

Like I have stated several times before, Arnold, I have become acquainted
with many, many people that advocate pro-choice.  I have NEVER met a person
that advocates abortion.

Applying the "logic" in your world, conversations at local beauty salons mus
be like:

-------------------

Jane:  Gee.  A cracked cuticle and I've just had my nails done.  Whatever
shall I do, Marge?

Marge:  An abortion, Jane.  It worked wonders for me.  And it will keep your
weight down, too.

-------------------

If you think that by merely outlawing abortions that they will cease to
exist, you (and your blog-stalking sandbox buddy) lack basic human sense.
By outlawing abortion, the only thing likely to disappear is the frankness
in which the topic is approached, coupled with a drastic increase in
coat-hanger sales.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

" . . . wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a
verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some
Bibles just have it plain wrong."

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)