[Vision2020] Is it Infanticide Vs. Abortion? (was: CatholicMajority On Supreme Court)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 26 20:20:49 PDT 2007

Cute Andreas, very cute.  But perhaps you will excuse me if I do not accept
your contention where the very lives of society's most innocent members are
concerned.  What specific documentation can you provide to support your
insistence that partial birth abortions are NEVER performed on viable
babies?  And you needn't waste any more of our time with irrelevant
statistics as to the percentage of overall abortions this procedure
constitutes.  One is one too many.  Also, my aspiring lawyer, please advise
us as to what circumstances would require killing a woman's child when only
the head remains inside in order to save her life.

At least you are right about one thing: you are not qualified to render
medical advice.  Nor are you qualified to parent children.  That requires
compassion and a soul.

Later,

-Tony