[Vision2020] Co-op Offers Cash Incentive to Use Reusable Bags

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 13:25:13 PDT 2007

Tommy Boy Hansen cruelly wrote:

  "You tell ‘em, Arnold.  Why doesn’t the Co-Op have a psycho welcome guy?"

  Many of the elderly and disabled  persons in which you are referring to that work at Wal-mart as greeters are human beings too. I know you dislike Wal-Mart, but making fun of the elderly and persons with disabilities, that only Wal-Mart will hire in many cases, is cruel to say the least. Honestly speaking, perhaps to much so, when I first saw you at City Hall, I thought you were a person with mental and physical disabilities.

  "Arnold has taken on the manly undertaking of criticizing people who volunteer their time and efforts toward a cause they (the volunteers) obviously believe in."

  No Tommy Boy, I haven't criticized the workers or volunteers at Co-Op. Most of them are good people at heart that mean well for the environment and the neighborhood. I have criticized those that don't pay them fair market value for the service. they provide to a business. Unlike you, I understand the difference between ridiculing those that are working for a living, and calling out their superiors that are unfair and unjust to their workers.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <than sen at moscow.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Arnold stated:

  “Much of Co-Ops labor is actually volunteer, so that pays zero.”

  That’s right, folks.  Arnold has taken on the manly undertaking of criticizing people who volunteer their time and efforts toward a cause they (the volunteers) obviously believe in.

  Who’s next, Arnold?  The Red Cross?

  Arnold goes on to say:

  “Your are still behind Wal-Mart on non checker jobs too.”

  You tell ‘em, Arnold.  Why doesn’t the Co-Op have a psycho welcome guy?

  You go, little buddie.  Maybe if you strive long enough and hard enough you can be Comb-Over’s . . .

  “Working Class Hero”
  http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Working_Class_Hero.mp3

  “Anyone that buys something at Wal-Mart or Target expecting it to last doesn't know how to spend money.”

- Donovan Arnold (October 3, 2006)

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com