[Vision2020] NSA Must Earn Respect of Other Academic Institutions

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 18:06:11 PDT 2007

Andreas wrote:

  " It's your degree from an accredited university,however, that proves that you know your ass from your elbow in terms of the material you are to be taught in your graduate degree."

  While I attended graduate school I met several Graduate Students that some how slipped past that knowledge requirement.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 4/25/07, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Nick,
>
> Are you trying to convince me and others that a perfect score on a GRE
> doesn't impress you?

Donovan --

A perfect score on the GRE proves that you're bright enough for
graduate school. It's your degree from an accredited university,
however, that proves that you know your ass from your elbow in terms
of the material you are to be taught in your graduate degree.

-- ACS