[Vision2020] Wiccans and Courtney's BLog

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 05:51:28 PDT 2007

Keely,

  No, I would see that it was a liberal website and that author was expressing his or her own opinion as to the Republican Party. Most people are intelligent enough to know that. Further, I don't recall Dale attacking a persona individuals religion, just a religion in general.

  I am Catholic, I don't set off a tirade every time a website says something  about the Catholic Church. You have any idea how badly misconstrued my religion is among non-Catholics, they even think we worship saints and are not a Christian Religion.

  Best,

  Donovan

  keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    OK, I'll bite.

What if the blog reported that Donovan J. Arnold of Moscow, Idaho, joined an influential political group -- then had the Nazi insignia inserted next to the article, which mentions that you joined Young Republicans For Giuliani?  I suspect you'd see the inherent dishonesty immediately and would be properly horrified.

keely