[Vision2020] Who Dat?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 24 18:05:18 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

Just to add a little bit of adventure to Vision 2020's bandwidth, I have a
rather extensive library of fairly recent recordings.  I will spoon-feed you
short sound-bites (accompanied with brief descriptions of their context).

Your objective is simply to answer the question . . .

Who Dat?

First up:  This interview took place April 19, 2007 (That's right - last
Thursday) on radio station KBJS 90.3 FM out of Jacksonville, Texas.
Disregard the on-air personality.  But, how about the person being
interviewed . . .

"Who Dat?"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/KBJS_Interview_041907_06.mp3

 "I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)