[Vision2020] Linden, Texas & Justice

donald huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Apr 24 17:34:54 PDT 2007

I wonder if the local theonomy cretins who like to deride the SPLC would
care to comment negatively about the work that Morris Dees has done in this
situation? Or, since they are white men of chest who continue to this day to
defend black slavery, do they just think shit happens and Morris Dees is
sticking his nose into something that is none of his business?

Rose Huskey

P.S.  Read more about Billy Ray Johnson at:

http://www.blackpressusa.com/news/Article.asp?SID=3
<http://www.blackpressusa.com/news/Article.asp?SID=3&Title=National+News&New
sID=4552> &Title=National+News&NewsID=4552

and

http://www.splcenter.org/legal/docket/files.jsp?cdrID=47&sortID=4