[Vision2020] Stop drug company lobby blitz!

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 23 15:08:50 PDT 2007

Saundra
I will read the information on the web site you posted.  I would also like to read the actual bill. I am in favor of strong safety regulations, but not unnecessary restriction. I get a list of the potential side effect with the prescriptions I take. I hope that covers the problem.  What I am concerned about is truth in advertizing. All claims should be backed up by scientific studies. testimonials don't cut it.

Roger