[Vision2020] [Spam] Guns or thoughts

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 23 12:14:22 PDT 2007

I have read it, Roger.

Mike Finkbiner works approximately 20 feet from my desk.

Surprise!  There are a lot of things he and I don't agree on.  Gun control
is one of them.  Having grown up in Los Angeles, coupled with the fact that
my father is a retired LAPD detective, I have no reason to change my
attitude on this subject.

For a safer America,

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)