[Vision2020] The High road

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:28:56 PDT 2007

Bruce et. al.

Thanks for this information you describe below, with your links to more
info.  Abuse of power by law enforcement or the legal profession to the
extent alleged in the information you posted, is an attack upon the
fundamental integrity of our system of justice.  As it has been said, when
the law becomes a law breaker, there is no law.

I'm glad there are those in the legal profession such as you acting as
watchdogs!

Ted Moffett