[Vision2020] BACK to Palouse Monopoly Empire Mall; Gas/Food prices (was Palouse Monopoly Empire Mall; Gas/Food prices then Winco Vs. Super Walmart)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 14:05:41 PDT 2007

Saundra,

  Calm down. Sorry you don't the understand the difference. When I say Palouse Monopoly Empire Mall, it is apparent that I am not trying to trick anybody into thinking that is the real name of the mall. Rational people know that it is NOT really the name, and I was making a point that it acts like a Palouse Retail Monopoly.  If I tricked you into thinking the name was really the Palouse Monopoly Empire Mall, I apologize.

  Yes, I have used the term "Super Walmart" because that is what all of you have been using and I ignorantly and inadvertently adopted your incorrect terminology peddled on stickers, buttons, website, and yard signs. And now that it has come to my attention, I will try my best not to use that term. But I am not going to defend my misuse of it.

  Best,

  Donovan

Saundra Lund <sslund at roadrunner.com> wrote:
  This is a perfect example of, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't
throw stones."

In part, Donovan wrote:
"Boy Tom, you admit that advancing ignorance and illiteracy helps your
cause, and that doesn't give you concern?"

Boy, Donovan, that's rich coming from you, one whom has in your rabid
support of Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart SuperCenters used "Super Wal-Mart" too many
times to count, and who, as a matter of fact, is the one responsible for
changing the subject line of this thread from "Palouse Monopoly Empire Mall;
Gas/Food prices" to "Winco Vs. Super Walmart."

If you think it says something about Tom, please share what it says about
*you*.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****