[Vision2020] Palouse Monopoly Empire Mall; Gas/Food prices

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Apr 22 08:28:51 PDT 2007

Price is an important, I agree.  And I know that shopping at Rosauers
probably means I don't save as much money as I could otherwise, even though
I take advantage of weekly sales.  However, there are other reasons why
folks choose to shop at other places.  I like the customer service at
Rosauers.  I like having someone take my bags to the car when it's snowing.
But the main reason I always shop at Rosauers is because they hire my
disabled daughter.  They treat her as a valuable employee and even honored
her last year at their annual banquet in Spokane for her years of work.  She
was one of several disabled adults who were honored.  It does take me
forever to buy groceries there because I keep running into folks I haven't
seen for a whole and have to stop and catch up, but that isn't the store's
fault.  I suspect they'd appreciate if we'd move on and quit blocking the
aisles.

Sue