[Vision2020] Palouse Monopoly Empire Mall; Gas/Food prices

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:01:50 PDT 2007

Winco is cheaper than any other grocery store in town, by a huge
margin.  I've recently shopped at a Super Wal-Mart, and it was not
cheaper than Winco.  I shop at Costco regularly, and it isn't cheaper
than Winco, either.

Before I get replies saying "but I bought X at Y, and it was cheaper
than Winco," let me save you the trouble: I already know that some
items are cheaper elsewhere.  However, overall, for a family or
individual  of average shopping patterns, Winco is far cheaper.

And the jury is out on the bee threat; some dispute whether it even
exists.  I've read arguments from both sides, with both parties
equally qualified to hold an opinion.