[Vision2020] Gas/Food prices

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 21 11:31:13 PDT 2007

Hi Ellen,

I'll start keeping my eye out.  To be honest, I've not noticed it, but
that's probably due at least in part to still experiencing sticker shock
over the increase in sales tax -- that continues to take my breath away each
time I'm at the grocery store  :-(

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****