[Vision2020] [Spam] Guns or thoughts

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 20 10:57:29 PDT 2007

If there han been a background check on him when he purchased the guns,  his mental problems may have been discovered.
This is not to say guns should be banned. If some of the people there had been armed. there would probably have been fewer people killed. If guns are illegal, then only the bad people have guns and  the good guys are defenseless. Even with strong gun controls, if someone wants a gun bad enough they will get one.

Roger