[Vision2020] Why There should be Tighter Gun Control

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:54:05 PDT 2007

"Mental health controls"?  Just what would those include and who would be
making those kinds of decisions concerning people who should be controlled?
Are you including "incarceration" for those that don't meet the "normal"
criteria?  Again, who determines that?  Or should we just go back to the way
things were in the 40's and 50's - ala, "Snake Pit"?

J  :]