[Vision2020] Catholic Majority On Supreme Court upholdsmurderban

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 19 20:37:35 PDT 2007

>From the July 23, 1992 episode of "Larry King Live" -

LARRY KING: What if your daughter grew up and had a problem, came to you
with that problem all fathers fear? How would you deal with it?

VP DAN QUAYLE: Well, it is a hypothetical situation. I hope that I never do
have to deal with it. But obviously ----

LARRY KING:  What would you do?

VP DAN QUAYLE:  I would counsel her and talk to her and support her on
whatever decision she made.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"No woman can call herself free who does not own and control her own body."

- Margaret Sanger