[Vision2020] Who was at the Domestic Violence Prevention Meetings?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 20:31:07 PDT 2007

Dr. Reverend Keely E. Mix Jr.,

  So you gonna sell me that trailer you were advertising on Vision2020 for $10? Or are you going to discriminate against the economically disadvantaged? Got anything else you want to sell or advertise on the V?

  Best,

  Donovan

  PS, I hear the MSD has recovered from your term there. Is that true?

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Your world really is quite simple, isn't it, Donovan?

keely