[Vision2020] A Way of Death

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 18 15:19:31 PDT 2007

Tom
I agree with you in the case of battered or abused women as I pointed out in the Burning bed case. I worked with Carl Hulquist to try to ger protection for abuse women in the last Idaho Legislative Session. My point was that I dont't think that you can blame the actions of a psychotic killer on fundamentalist church structure.

Roger