[Vision2020] Parting shots, fired high

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:45:14 PDT 2007

Tony, as I write this, I'm watching and listening to a Pakistani graduate
student at Virginia Tech eloquently, and calmly, while still obviously
stunned, describe his first hand observations of today's events.  I'm
hazarding a guess, without knowing with certainty, that he is a Muslim.  But
perhaps not.  He seems precisely like the Muslim students I have helped in
my job at the U of I.  I rather expect that these good, hard working
students who are guests in our country at a difficult time, would not
appreciate the rationale expressed below for your belligerent diatribes.
And has been expressed before on this forum, this has nothing to do with the
first amendment.  No one is challenging your right to say what you do.  But
we do have the right to challenge what you say.  Carl Westberg Jr.