[Vision2020] Corridor debate: Daily News

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 23:28:26 PDT 2007

I don't know if they actually tried to get into there, but I was told by an employee that they were not allowed to get a place in there is they wanted and to go check on the fact. So I did and found it to be true.

  I am wonder how long VGH will get to stay.

  Best,

  Donovan

Steven Basoa <sbasoa at moscow.com> wrote:
  The Palouse Empire Mall's management has always shown great disregard for our community.  Recall the landscape fiasco of several years ago and the recent flap with the bus system.  And just three months ago Gottschalks closed their doors because the mall (mis)management told them to leave.  Kicking out the successful laundromat seems asinine.  But when was BookPeople ever denied a location there?  When did they even try to move to the mall?  I haven't heard that story, tell us more.

  SB