[Vision2020] water development

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 22:50:14 PDT 2007

Sunil,

  If you don't have the problems that I have with the water, why are you spending money and time on filters? I doubt my apartment's plumbing is the only one that gets ruined by the water. Go drink the water in the Student Union Building, especially the one on the top floor.

  Best,

  Donovan

  Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com> wrote:
  We do have a brita filter. But sometimes I just pour a glass from the
faucet. I've lived in places with worse water. I love my hometown, Davis,
but after living there for years and drinking that water, I can't complain
about Moscow. I don't share the problems Donovan has with our water.

Sunil

>From: Donovan Arnold
>To: Tom Hansen , 'Mark Solomon' ,
>'Sunil Ramalingam' , vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] water development
>Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Tom,
>
> Great point. As along as you extensively filter the Moscow water supply
>before it touches your skin, you have no problems. Except of course for the
>inside of your pipes or if you happen to be thirsty and only a public
>drinking fountain is available.
>
> How do you filter the water that washes your clothes? I find Moscow
>water ruins my clothes.
>
> Best,
>
> Donovan

List services made available by First Step Internet,