[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: water development

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 17:57:11 PDT 2007

Conservation, while being cheapest, also has the most limited
potential.  There is a finite minimum that can be reached, and if there
is any growth involved that minimum will eventually creep up to where we
are anyway.

I would rather have to shoulder a bit of a burden tax-wise in order to
see a definite solution that will be less restrictive.  I'll leave it to
the experts to find the most cost-effective solution that will help out
the most in the long run.

Paul