[Vision2020] Imus Looses His Job

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:21:39 PDT 2007

So Butler calling two white guys "nigger" while beating the ever-living crap
out of them is NOT real or what?  Or are you saying the white guys were not
real?  Or maybe they should have been the focus of Butler and his gang's
attention to the point of bleeding?  Is that real enough?

What Imus did was wrong.  But what Butler and his crew did was worse.  THAT
is as real as it gets.

J  :]