[Vision2020] When did I become a Redneck?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 19:59:26 PDT 2007

You ever wonder when exactly you became a redneck? I look in the mirror, and I know without a doubt I am. Others tell me I am. But I cannot figure out when it happened.

  The older I get, the more I become one. I am afraid I am going to wake up one day with a mullet, wearing a red plaid shirt, cowboy boots, and driving a big black Chevy truck with a confederate flag on the grill and a gun rack on the back. I feel its only a matter of time. . . .

  Any else unable to identify when they became a redneck?

  Best,

  Donovan