[Vision2020] Imus Looses His Job

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:42:21 PDT 2007

I'm not saying Imus should not have been sanctioned 'cause I really did not
like what he said nor did I like the context of that show - But, I am angry
that whites seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to hitting
them for using EXACT LAnGUAGE that the blacks/negros/"African Americans"
theyselves use.  I am angry that when a white is seen to be "slighting" a
race or "minority" they get fired but it seems ok for the "minority" to do
the very same thing, if not worse, and NOTHING happens to them.

Anyone remember when Eminem (sp?) or Vanilla Ice "sang" about hurting women
or how much of a whore their mothers were - what the reaction of the country
was?  "Hang 'em high!"  But, every single day, the blacks/negros/"African
Americans" use this exact and worse language, along with very explicit and
disgusting videos and NOTHING is said about it - NOTHING.  No call for them
being fired.  No call for them being killed.  No call for how disgusting it
is that they treat their own people like this in song.  NOTHING!!!

Again, Javon Butler should be let go on the Football team and at the VERY
least, he should be suspended from the UI classes for his actions and his
language.  This should happen until his trial date(s) and if/when he is
found guilty, I believe his status should be permanent.  It is obvious he is
a threat to the students and the community and I believe more so than
someone like Imus.

But, it will not happen, now will it.  Why?  'Cause Butler's
black/negro/"African American", that's why.

J  :]