[Vision2020] Imus Looses His Job

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 12 15:22:42 PDT 2007

The only head scratcher is how he managed to keep his job as long as he did:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_controversial_Don_Imus_quotes_on_women_
and_minorities

It's about time!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****