[Vision2020] Washington Post: more anti-American bullshit

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 12 09:24:28 PDT 2007

The Nazis had the capacity to exterminate the Jewish race so long as they
enjoyed the complicit silence and cooperation of everyone else.  If we do
not forcefully oppose these sociopathic Muslim radicals now, they may
eventually, with the collaboration of American liberals and their
counterparts in other countries, become a force on a par with Germany's Nazi
Party.

Andreas, as a liberal who's community postures as a defender of those faced
with annihilation, it ill behooves you to bury your head in the sand in the
face of this latest threat to the survival of the Jewish race.

NEVER AGAIN!

-Tony