[Vision2020] Pet food recall

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Apr 11 07:36:22 PDT 2007

Ellen, thank you.

Saundra deserves all the credit for her careful and vigilant research.  To many of us pets are an important part of our families and lives.  Three generations of our pets have shared thousands and thousands of miles of hiking and climbing, much fun and games, and have given much welcome, nonjudgmental comfort.

Thank you, Saundra.

Official Recall Information:
http://www.fda.gov/oc/opacom/hottopics/petfood.html

W.