[Vision2020] Fw: Are Donations to Benches Tax Deductible?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 10 10:59:48 PDT 2007

If you see any bets running loose anywhere, please notify local law
enforcement and the state gaming commission. Unauthorized gambling is
verboten in Idaho.

First, you finally got something right. Congratulations, there is precious
little chance I'll be dedicating any public furniture any time soon, my
admiration for former classmates not withstanding.

Second, OK, OK, plaza, if you prefer.

Third, right again! Twice in a row, an unheard of accomplishment in your
case, although the fact that my name is prominently displayed in the header
of my post means that your revelation will not come as much of a revelation
to most discerning readers. Please don't let that stop you from striving for
adequacy in the future, however.

MEEEE!

g (ary crabtree, should Ms. Ford's declaration of the obvious have sailed
above anyone else's head)